You may qualify for free school meals if your child attends a Nottinghamshire County Council School full time and you receive one of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment Support Allowance
- Support under VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit, but not Working Tax Credit and your yearly income, as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and customs, is not more than £16,190. Note: Where a parent is entitled to Working Tax Credit during the four-week period immediately after their employment ceases, or after they start to work less than 16 hours per week, their children are entitled to free school meals
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
An application form is available here for completion online or click here to download a copy.
Guidance paperwork is also availble here, to help you fill out the form.
If you would prefer to apply by phone then please call: 01623 433009
For further information access the website www.nottinghamshire.gov.uk or telephone the advice line on 0844 980 8080 (minicom: 01623 436657)
Lines are open from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 12noon Saturday.